31 December 2012

Plans for 2013...

It's New Year's day tomorrow! AND my birthday :) It's less than 24 hours now until I'm old enough to learn how to drive lol! Even though I'll probably be like 30-something years old by the time I have enough money for driving lessons (sighs).

I've been planning to start selling some of my handmade stuff for a while. I'm currently trying to work it out so I can at least make a profit from it :) My mum and dad think it's just a waste of my time, though. I'm mostly on my own doing this... Not even my friends are really being much help. They just keep telling me that  I should sell things. I suppose there isn't that much they can do anyway at the moment.

So anyway, I'm going to start selling things at some point hopefully in 2013 :)

I hope you all have a happy new year :D I probably won't update for a while after the holiday because I have exams :(

I've managed to put the Blog back in to the right time zone again btw. I was annoyed at the times always being wrong, but didn't realise it was because it was set in an American time zone...